various/the in-kraut vol.3: hip shaking grooves made in germany 1966 1974 [marina records 2008 compilation]
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Excellent! Many thanks for this - I enjoyed the other two in this series and am looking forward very much to hearing this one. Amazing sounds on this blog. Many thanks again.
This link is dead, at least until Dec 4, as divshare has locked up your account.
It seems the posting on Iwonnaspendmylife.blogspot wasn't doing you well.
But I am grateful they did, because otherwise I would have never learned about your blog's existance. Yes, I learned from their posting that you are here and posting these great tunes!
Meanwhile I have raked the whole Internet looking for this series, and I found alive links for Volumes 1 and 3 elsewhere.
(For alive link of Vol.3 look under posting of Vol.3 on this blog, also in the comments).
I am sorry, I confused the Volumes. In my previous comment I have posted the alive link for Vol.1, thinking this album was Vol.1 (I might need new glasses, tststs...)
Here is the alive link for Vol.3 that was meant to be put into my previous comment:
5 comments:
Excellent! Many thanks for this - I enjoyed the other two in this series and am looking forward very much to hearing this one. Amazing sounds on this blog. Many thanks again.
And yes, the Krauts are a bit under-rated. I'm hoping this is as good as it sounds.
Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou. Only source on the net.
This link is dead, at least until Dec 4, as divshare has locked up your account.
It seems the posting on Iwonnaspendmylife.blogspot wasn't doing you well.
But I am grateful they did, because otherwise I would have never learned about your blog's existance. Yes, I learned from their posting that you are here and posting these great tunes!
Meanwhile I have raked the whole Internet looking for this series, and I found alive links for Volumes 1 and 3 elsewhere.
(For alive link of Vol.3 look under posting of Vol.3 on this blog, also in the comments).
Alive link (as of yesterday) for this Vol.1:
http://rapidshare.com/files/136242911/The_In-Kraut_66-74.zip
I am sorry, I confused the Volumes. In my previous comment I have posted the alive link for Vol.1, thinking this album was Vol.1 (I might need new glasses, tststs...)
Here is the alive link for Vol.3 that was meant to be put into my previous comment:
http://rapidshare.com/files/152861586/tikv3.rar.html
Sorry for the confusion!
Post a Comment