I would really like to download this album, but I can't find any link? Or was it a zshare link that has been taken away now, since zshare seems no longer working? And the new link has not been given yet? Or so?Salottto, can you please give a hint, some note, some comment?This is quite confusing. At least the comment function is back on. It was not working a while ago when I tried to write some here.I like your blog, and I have found quite some treasures already, and luckily they did work. Just the last few 2 I could not get to work.Thank you, and merry holidays to you!
Hello again, how sad that this blog is dead now. It seems to be dead.And I am still searching for this album, have not found it yet. If anyone reads this and has a link, please leave it here, I will come back. Or drop me a line?
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I would really like to download this album, but I can't find any link?
Or was it a zshare link that has been taken away now, since zshare seems no longer working? And the new link has not been given yet? Or so?
Salottto, can you please give a hint, some note, some comment?
This is quite confusing. At least the comment function is back on. It was not working a while ago when I tried to write some here.
I like your blog, and I have found quite some treasures already, and luckily they did work. Just the last few 2 I could not get to work.
Thank you, and merry holidays to you!
Hello again, how sad that this blog is dead now. It seems to be dead.
And I am still searching for this album, have not found it yet. If anyone reads this and has a link, please leave it here, I will come back. Or drop me a line?
Post a Comment