great posts would love to check em out zshare hasnt been working for dls for many weeks nowmost bloggers have given it up , maybe its closing ?
The link worked for me, at least for a test (can't download with dial-up at home). Hubby will do it at work and bring it home tonight. I am very excited about it. Thank you!
Actually, Reza was right, the link did NOT work. I could open the zshare window, but Hubby never got the download to start. And weird: some weeks ago I was bck here, and the comment function was off? There were no comments at all, and I could not leave any either. What is going on, Salotto?And now all links are gone. Or am I blind, or too stupid to find them? Salotto, can you give a hint, please? Some comment, some note?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
great posts would love to check em out zshare hasnt been working for dls for many weeks now
most bloggers have given it up , maybe its closing ?
The link worked for me, at least for a test (can't download with dial-up at home). Hubby will do it at work and bring it home tonight.
I am very excited about it.
Thank you!
Actually, Reza was right, the link did NOT work. I could open the zshare window, but Hubby never got the download to start.
And weird: some weeks ago I was bck here, and the comment function was off? There were no comments at all, and I could not leave any either.
What is going on, Salotto?
And now all links are gone. Or am I blind, or too stupid to find them?
Salotto, can you give a hint, please? Some comment, some note?
Post a Comment