Like the other german gems, this album is not available for free download under the divshare link. Your account has been locked up until Dec4.But I have found an alive link for this and also the Vol.3 (please look there):http://rapidshare.com/files/136242911/The_In-Kraut_66-74.zipIt is not my link, but I tested it, and as of yesterday it was alive and doing well. Enjoy.This whole series is absolutely great and hilarious. Being West German and in the right age (old enough to remember!) helps...
Post a Comment
1 comment:
Like the other german gems, this album is not available for free download under the divshare link. Your account has been locked up until Dec4.
But I have found an alive link for this and also the Vol.3 (please look there):
http://rapidshare.com/files/136242911/The_In-Kraut_66-74.zip
It is not my link, but I tested it, and as of yesterday it was alive and doing well. Enjoy.
This whole series is absolutely great and hilarious. Being West German and in the right age (old enough to remember!) helps...
Post a Comment