Like the other german collections, this file is being held in your locked-up account on divshare until Dec4. I have hunted high and low for this for days now, and I could not find it elsewhere.
I found several Peter Thomas albums and both other In-Kraut Volumes (see alive links there), but this could not be found.
So I guess we all have to wait until then. I am very very excited about this, because I am German!
2 comments:
Like the other german collections, this file is being held in your locked-up account on divshare until Dec4. I have hunted high and low for this for days now, and I could not find it elsewhere.
I found several Peter Thomas albums and both other In-Kraut Volumes (see alive links there), but this could not be found.
So I guess we all have to wait until then. I am very very excited about this, because I am German!
hey german witch buy the album this time, support the label
Post a Comment