Just like the other german gems, this file's can't be accessed on divshare until Dec4 (at least not for free). You account has been locked up, it says.
But I have found this great album elsewhere, and I want to help other people who might come here and turn away in disappointment.
The album has been divided in 2 parts, so you need to download both files from rapidshare to get this album! Or, after Dec.4, take the original one from Salotto.
1 comment:
Just like the other german gems, this file's can't be accessed on divshare until Dec4 (at least not for free). You account has been locked up, it says.
But I have found this great album elsewhere, and I want to help other people who might come here and turn away in disappointment.
http://rapidshare.com/files/11017288/peter1_from_dichtung.zip.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/11017330/peter2_from_dichtung.zip.html
The album has been divided in 2 parts, so you need to download both files from rapidshare to get this album! Or, after Dec.4, take the original one from Salotto.
Post a Comment