
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
various/pop-shopping: juicy music from german commercials 1960-1975 [crippled dick hot wax! 2000 compilation]

Labels:
commercials,
compilation,
crippled dick hot wax,
deutschland,
radio,
tv,
various
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Questo m-blog è disseminato di preziose gemme musicali.
Non posso fare altro che complimentarmi con il suo autore.
Far conoscere queste sonorità dimenticate - o quasi - è una maniera nobile di fare cultura, di rende un servizio all'arte.
Applausi.
nick/nicola/mondodandy
Thanks! Cool Blog!
Due to too much traffic 9or another reason) your divshare account has been locked up until Dec4.
I was too fired up about this release, so I didn't want to wait, nd I was searching for hours the other day. And i found an alive link for it:
http://rapidshare.com/files/58381622/PP1.rar
So if you are reading this before Dec4 (or during a possible later lock-up), just try the above link. It is not mine, I only found it.
This album is hilarious! And being West German makes it better, as I can remember some of the tunes. And yes, being old enough helps also...
For those wo like THIS album (alive link see my above comment, if you find the divshare link locked up), you will also like the Vol.2 of this fantastic collection:
http://rapidshare.com/files/45602362/Popshopping_Vol_2a.zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/45602575/Popshopping_Vol_2b.zip
I found these links online myself, they are not mine. But I tested them, and as of yesterday they were alive and doing well.
The Vol.2 has been devided in 2 links, for easier access to the non-paying non-members on rapidshare.
For the complete Vol.2 you must download BOTH files (2a and 2b). Enjoy!
Es hilft uebrigens ungemein, wenn man aus Westdeutschland kommt und die Sprache versteht! Noch besser, wenn man alt genug ist, sich an diese Koestlichkeiten selbst zu erinnern...
Post a Comment